Jun 22, 2012

Loving The Sound Of: "Picking Up The Pieces" by Paloma Faith

             I am a HUGE Paloma Faith fan. I coulnd't believe I missed the release of this song after steadily checking the progress of her work all the time ( yeah I know #fangirl). Check out her heart wrenching debut song and video "Picking Up The Pieces" off of her new album "Fall To Grace."




             After hearing most of the songs on the album I'm not convinced that it is her best work. I didn't sense that effortless vocal delivery and though she over sung on a lot of music. I dunno, maybe I need another listen ;-p


Below are some of my favorites from Paloma's "Do You Want The Truth or Something Beautiful" album.

Do You Want The Truth Or Something Beautiful- Paloma Faith


Upside Down- Paloma Faith


 
Stone Cold Sober- Paloma Faith


 
New York- Paloma Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment