Jun 18, 2012

Loving The Sound Of: "This Head I Hold" by Electric Guest

             My older brother, showed me this video and instantly I was hooked! Asa's voice is different than a lot of the stuff out there right now, and the video asks the all time philosophical question "conform or rebel?" Watch "This Head I Hold" below and let me know what you think!

Electric Guest- This Head I Hold

               The L.A based band is made up of Asa Taccone and Matthew Compton who are also joined by brothers Todd (keyboards) and Tory (bass) Dahlhoff when touringElectric Guest's debut album, Mondo was produced by Danger Mouse. Below is a link to an essay written by Danger Mouse in which he describes how the relationship developed for those of you who are interested in knowing more. You will also find the direct link to the Electric Guest website.






No comments:

Post a Comment