Mar 19, 2013

5 Things for Spring: Makeup and Nails

         These are some of my favorite beauty products! They are light yet intense and easy to carry in your purse. The Sephora eyeliner is amazing for a cat, winged, or a more simple eye. The baked eye shadow palette has a great range of color. It's intense color blends well with any skin tone and can be used day or night. The Nars blush is so awesome that I never use any other blush! This shade of orange works on most people and you can apply just a tiny bit to get a natural look. I was working as an extra on Cinema Verite when a makeup artist used it on me. Needless to say, I nearly died and went to heaven! The last thing on my list isn't something I've tried yet. I am however, eager to play around with different types of jeweled nails this Spring and have no doubt I will love it.

Spring tips
1.Exhibit A Nars Blush (can also be purchased at Sephora)

1 comment:

  1. Natural Cat Eyes are hot... But I'd settle for fake ones.

    ReplyDelete