Apr 5, 2012

Farewell One Tree Hill




                 One Tree Hill had its 9th and final finale last night :-(. I could not believe that time had gone by so fast. It was surreal to think that the cast I had grown to love and could swear was real was leaving our television screens for good. I kept thinking that one day I'd be walking down the street and accidentally bump into Brooke Davis (Sophia Bush) or Hailey James Scott (Bethany Joy Lenz) lol. No worries, I have not lost my mind! I am fully aware that they are fictional characters lol. Anyway, I thought I would post the links to Bethany Joy Lenz and Sophia Bush's blogs for those of you who might be fans.


                  I truly love Bethany's blog! She talks about fashion, gardening, children, food, travel and just life in general. It is incredibly wholesome and beats reading celebrity gossip, I promise ;-).





                  As for the breathtakingly beautiful Sophia, she does not post as often as Bethany does but when she does, she reminds us all that there is a  great big world out there worth fighting for. It is great to read about all the charity work she is involved in which also includes actively trying to boost the self esteem of young girls and women. Plus she also has great beauty tips as well as music!



 I will surely miss OTH and all its wonderful music, great messages of love, trust, friendship and hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment