Apr 16, 2012

Food And All Things Yummy


           
        I went to the gym this morning and was still tired from going out last night. I was also starving when I finally got out and thought it would be the perfect time to replenish my body with a big salad! Grocery shopping when you're hungry? Worst. Idea. Ever! I managed however, to bypass all the yummy, no good for you stuff and  just got a whole bunch of  healthy and colorful foods.

-a rotisserie chicken
-romaine lettuce
-spinach-
-avocados
-kiwi
-cherry tomatoes
-carrots
-black olives
-green olives
-dried cranberries
-walnuts
-feta cheese ( I couldn't help myself :-p )
-a red onion
-croutons ( which I don't have often on my salads but was in the mood for, for some reason)
-lite Cesar dressing

           
           With all these ingredients, the salad ended up being way to big so I just got a plate and helped myself to a reasonable serving lol


2 comments:

  1. Ok, lemme start off by saying... IM NOT PICKY! But when I saw the salad with cheese, and avocado I wasn't a fan. Cheese makes me think of gaining weight and avacado is my own little mental issue.

    HOWEVER

    When I bit into this salad it was ok. Then the second bit tasted totally different than the first. Then the third...omg it was delicious. There are so many yummy ingredients. So many combos. Every bite is a different taste. It makes you want to eat and eat and eat. 3 thumbs up! Dija is a master at making freestyle meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! I will make it again!

    ReplyDelete