May 18, 2012

How To Series: How To Use An Enema (yeah I'm serious!)


           In today's How To Series: I will teach yall how to use an Enema.  If you've read the previous post, then you know my dad was in town and that we got some shopping done so the story goes like this:      


         The highlight of our day came when dad and I went to Walmart. We saw this huge bin of drugs on sale (not the recreational kind!).  We decided to look through the bin for aspirin and such things (I mean who could resist buying things you actually need for 88cents right?!) when we discovered a true gem! See below



        
          The incredible discovery did not lie in the facade of the package, oh no! It lay in the how to section, on the side of the box.



               I feel very privileged to be the chosen one to bring you this public announcement. Just in case you did need to buy an enema and were not clear on how to use it. Just make sure to get the "knee-chest position" right.

No comments:

Post a Comment