May 10, 2012

Loving The Sound Of: Truth by Alexander Ebert

         
          I was on my way home from the gym and this song was playing off of my playlist. Here is Truth by Alexander who for those of you who do not know, is also the lead singer of Edward Sharp & the Magnetic Zeros. Their music is very good and was def a big part of my playlist for a while.


Alexander- Truth



Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros- Home

       

   
       I first heard this song while watching Breaking Bad. Awe. some. show. You HAVE to check it out.



Walt: "Castor beans"
Jesse: "So, what are we going to do with them? Are we just gonna grow a magic beanstalk? Huh? Climb it and escape?"
Walt: "We are going to process them into ricin"
Jesse: "Rice 'n Beans."
Walt: "Ricin. It's an extremely effective poison." 

             
          LMAO! Those of you who watch it know what I'm talking about lol.  I can hardly contain my excitement for the new season, can you tell? lol Amadou King I see you ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment