May 3, 2012

Loving The Sound Of: "Call My Name" by Cheryl Cole


           Ok I'm a big Cheryl Cole fan! I really do think she has that thing you can't quite pinpoint that makes her interesting and although she's gorgeous she's also very relatable. Here is "Call My Name," hope you enjoy.



           PS- I think I like to see men dance more than I do women. I just feel like often in video's women have to carry the burden of trying to look sexy and the "trying" just makes them look predictable. I do however think that Janet Jackson, Cheryl Cole, Jennifer Lopez, and Kat Graham bring that toughness that becomes the foil to all that sexy lol

2 comments:

  1. It's a Awsome Video And i like seeing Cheryl Cole Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dija,

    I'm not gay but I tend to agree that i find men's dancing more interesting to watch than women. Women are sexy... Don't get me wrong, but that gets old. Men have the ruggedness to them that it's tamed and chiseled to fit the mold. Of course they need to be able to dance tho!

    ReplyDelete